A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the users computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages for store and retrieve information about the navigation or browsing habits that is carried out from said equipment. Depending on the information it contains and how the equipment is used, the user may be recognized. To know more about cookies, "Sportalis ® sup>" invites you to access the following link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
2.- What types of cookies does www.sportalis.net use? p>
Own cookies: These are those sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain that does not Is managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web site.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager and can go from a few minutes to Several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service . To do so, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services.
3.- Deactivation, revocation or elimination of cookies. The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
- Browser settings; For example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
4.- Cookies used. "Sportalis ® sub>", uses the following cookies on this website:
- utma: It is used to make a count of how many times a user visits the site. It expires after 2 years.
- utmz: Used to find out how a user has come to the web. It expires at 6 months
- utmb: Used to calculate the time that the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes from the last pageview.
- utmc: Used to calculate the time that the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. Expires at the end of the session.
- SESS *: Used to store the id of the PHP session, being * a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.
- And the cookies that load both Google and Facebook when using their plugins.